Friday 20 April 2007

Venus conjunct

Venus conjunct with the moon
Hmmm, what does that mean?
Well, it means that Venus is above the tiny slither of the moon and when I looked earlier on it wasn't quite conjunct and later both disappeared behind the hills so I didn't see at all, but, even though I didn't see, the energy that has started to move in my life has turned me in to a new direction.
On this day and just before the following happened:
New job, setting me up for beginning my "big" project in Sydney, clearing the air with an old aquaintance, setting myself up for completion of a project that I no longer have ANY interest in, enjoying some time and a chat with a friend, working on an online project and bringing it one step closer to manifesting, having my "farming" needs sorted out so I don't need to do anything more in that area for a while anyway and that which has outgrown it's use floudering energetically.
Wow! pretty spectacular!

Now to the question that I was going to write about originally. Here t'is:

If you could have just one wish and one wish only and you knew without a shadow of a doubt that it would come true, what would you choose???

My answer:

I would say to the Universe that I connect with the alignment and the fulfilment of the highest path that I can take for my soul's greatest and richest blossoming whilst incarnate in this perfected body, while having ALL my physical and emotional needs met continuously while living in a totally and abundantly joyous life.

What would you choose to ask for????
You may leave your request here.....





No comments:

Life & fire

Life & fire
is this the Dawning One?

Hello there traveller

Welcome to the mind and reality of a new and changing world.

What do you aspire to be and do in the new reality that is being created as you read?

Will you try to hang on to the old ways that are soon to be erased or will you step into the void and create a new reality ripe with the promise of fulfilment of a thousand golden years?

The choice is yours and yours alone...
Choose wisely.