Friday 23 November 2007

come dance with me

This is just sooo good! Check out this link. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/11/03/
are-you-a-right-brainer-or-a-left-brainer-take-this-quick-test-to-
find-out.aspx

Scientists still don’t know exactly how your brain works, how information is coded in neural activity, or how memories are stored and retrieved, for example. Many still believe we only use a mere 10 percent of our brain, but that is probably nothing more than a myth, and should never be used as an excuse for not reaching goals and seizing opportunities that come your way.
Is it possible to unlock dormant areas of your brain? Perhaps it would be better to ask how you can find ways to improve upon, and flex your existing brain capabilities. Challenging your mind with new ideas, such as learning a foreign language, doing crossword puzzles, or brainteasers such as this one, can help keep your brain strong. With some practice, you can figure out how to “make” this twirling figure switch directions, indicating you’ve switched from using one brain lobe to the other.
If I knew how to put the twirling girl on this blog I would. It's just great!
I can see her twirl one way then another. but mostly I'm a "right brainer". I guess that's better than being a "no brainer"

1 comment:

Tamara said...

lol, I've always seen myself as a "right-brainer". I love this little test. But the scary thing is that I can't see her turning the other way at all! Uh oh. LOL! Interesting stuff. Let's hope I can figure out how to unlock that other half of my brain.

Life & fire

Life & fire
is this the Dawning One?

Hello there traveller

Welcome to the mind and reality of a new and changing world.

What do you aspire to be and do in the new reality that is being created as you read?

Will you try to hang on to the old ways that are soon to be erased or will you step into the void and create a new reality ripe with the promise of fulfilment of a thousand golden years?

The choice is yours and yours alone...
Choose wisely.