Wednesday 10 January 2007

This day

It's a new day, as the song goes and I step in with intrepidation. The main part of the festivities are now behind and the energy is entering the "back to the daily routine" type of status even though it's not quite there. I have this awful feeling 2007 is not going to be a nice year at all. oh, I hope I am soo wrong! in the interim, I'm going to (as usual) make the best of what is in my life and await on the Universe to send pointers as to which way to progress and 'trust' that all will be well.
Musings over for the moment, on with the day...

No comments:

Life & fire

Life & fire
is this the Dawning One?

Hello there traveller

Welcome to the mind and reality of a new and changing world.

What do you aspire to be and do in the new reality that is being created as you read?

Will you try to hang on to the old ways that are soon to be erased or will you step into the void and create a new reality ripe with the promise of fulfilment of a thousand golden years?

The choice is yours and yours alone...
Choose wisely.